Bearville ClubHouse
hi there! welcome!
Bearville ClubHouse
hi there! welcome!
Bearville ClubHouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville ClubHouse

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegisterPlay Buildabearville
♥️♪ Welcome back Guest thanks for visiting! :] ♥️
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Copyscape
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT 6j254g Please do not copy from Bearville Clubhouse!
Latest topics
» Bearville ClubHouse Rules! Please Sign!
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 am by Britani

» Hi i'm Britani
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:32 am by Britani

» Staff Applications Available Apply Here!
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:24 am by Princess

» hi I am skyleestar8
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:09 am by skyleestar8

» Trading Thread Rules!
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:08 am by skyleestar8

» Admin ABCs
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 am by Meghan

» I'm Amber c:
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 pm by AmberGirlsRock31

» Hi! I am Selena:)
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 pm by Bear~icecream

» WHAT FATHO THINKS
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:31 pm by Bear~icecream

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:30 pm
MixPod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 75 registered users
The newest registered user is otilmorr

Our users have posted a total of 730 messages in 104 subjects
Top posters
Bella
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_vote_lcapPeople who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_voting_barPeople who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_vote_rcap 
AbbieAdorable
People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_vote_lcapPeople who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_voting_barPeople who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_vote_rcap 
Char
love bug aya <3
KitKat
Liz
Princess
Abi
Britallheart32
Chocolate Kisses Leah
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KitKat
Admin
KitKat

People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT Empty
PostSubject: People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT   People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 am

Lately, I have been recieving a lot of applications to be admin. To be admin, you MUST be very ACTIVE at all time. You must follow the rules. You must also be experienced and know how to handle a forum.

Whoever wants to be admin, please post down in this thread.. why they are best for the job and why they deserve it. I might choose one person to be admin or I might not. But it is worth giving yourself a chance.
Please do not be upset if you haven't been chosen. Also, please not that I might choose an admin or I MIGHT NOT.
Back to top Go down
AbbieAdorable

AbbieAdorable

PostSubject: Re: People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT   People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 am

I would like to be an Admin because I have experience on other forums (you know). And I would love to have this job. I am a very active member. And I do my best at every job! Very Happy And I respect everyone!
I hope you pick me! Very Happy Good luck everyone! Very Happy

Last edited by AbbieAdorable on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT   People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 am

i would like to be admin because i am very qualified and have read and signed all the rules i am on everyday and i respect kitkat and members i will get members and try to be the best admin i can be!!!
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT   People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 am

I would like to be admin because I can handle large groups of people very well, and I am a good cooperater. I have experience from other forums, and have had a job on this forum for awhile. I have also recruited 2 people to this forum(: & I know the forum admin (Kitkat/JEN!?) very well also Very Happy. I would do the best that I could and come on as often as possible, thanks! <3
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillepost.forumotion.com/forum
Princess

PostSubject: Re: People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT   People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 am

I would like to be admin because I follow the rules and i concentrate everyday,and I also have two forums and I will try my best of all. I know kitkat( Jenny) very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT   People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who wants to be admin! Look here! IMPORANT
Page 1 of 1